What started as a weekend project has now graduated to a full-fledged app, complete with an interactive animated tutorial!
Version 1.3 is coming along, and should be out in a few weeks. My change list now looks like:
- Quickly stop rotation by holding a touch still.
- The option to display shapes as solid figures.
- The option to draw shapes as a wireframe, but without back faces visible.
- Add a gesture to enter ‘full-screen’ mode and hide all controls.
- Add instructions page describing multitouch controls and gestures.
So, what’s next? I’m prototyping a companion app for geodesic dome designers and model builders which outputs strut lengths, angles and proportions.